20 years of SAP development in Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, the US. Running development LoB and partnership. Current focus is on S/4 HANA / FIORI / RAP development. Canadian Secret Level Clearance.
- Specialist Level (E_HANAAW_16) - ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0, Jul 2020
- Associate Level (C_FIORDEV_21) - SAP Fiori Application Developer, Oct 2020
- Professional Level - ABAP for NetWeaver 7.0, Nov 2012
- Associate Level - ABAP for NetWeaver 2003, Jun 2006
- OpenSAP certifications
Customers and Projects
- Sobeys, Stellarton, Canada
- The Federal Government of Canada - TBS, Ottawa, Canada
- SAP SE, Newtown Square, USA
- Home Depot, Toronto, Canada
- Electrical Safety Authority, Mississauga, Canada
- DeBeers Canada, Toronto, Canada
- Detour Gold Corporation, Toronto, Cochrane, Canada
- CAPReit, Toronto, Canada
- SiriusXM, Toronto, Canada
- Parmalat Canada, Toronto, Canada
- Ontario Power Authority, Toronto, Canada
- Enbridge Gas Distribution, Toronto, Canada
- Mobitel Slovenia (Avtenta.si), Ljubljana, Slovenia
- LITASCO (LUKOil trading), Moscow, Russia
- Panasonic Russia, Moscow, Russia
- BUNGE Europe, Kyiv, Ukraine
- TVEL, Electrostal, Russia
- Gazprom Transgaz, Surgut, Russia
- LUKOil, Moscow, Russia,
- SwissCom Mobile (G.T.W. Austria resource),
- IBM Germany, Ehningen, Baden-Wurttemberg (IBA Belarus resource).
7 years of SAP consulting with SAP HCM background and 5 years of outstanding SuccessFactors experience on Senior/Lead roles for customers in Canada and Europe. Engaged with projects for HR-Path. Canadian Secret Level Clearance.
Certifications (with all deltas)
- Associate Level - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2018-2020
- Associate Level - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 2017-2020
- Associate Level - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management 2018-2020
- Associate Level - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2015-2020
- Associate Level - Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5, Feb 2013.
Customers and Projects
- Woodbridge Group, Toronto, Canada
- Martinrea International, Vaughan, Canada
- Ontario Energy Board, Toronto, Canada
- North River Midstream, Calgary, Canada
- Reconnect Community Health Services, Toronto, Canada
- NOVA Chemicals, Calgary, Canada
- Aurora, Edmonton, Calgary
- SISCO, Paris, France
- City of Brampton, Brampton, Canada
- AECON, Toronto, Canada
- Master Chemical Corporation, Perrysburg, USA
- Robinson Solutions, Calgary, Canada
- Ethoca, Toronto, Canada
- London Hydro, London, Canada
- Medical Council of Canada, Ottawa, Canada
- Rogers Insurance, Calgary, Canada
- Province of Nova Scotia, Halifax, Canada
- Detour Gold Corporation, Toronto, Cochrane,Canada
- IBM Canada, Halifax, Canada
SAP Development Line of Business
- (I) Interfaces. PI/PO integration, EDI/ALE scenarios, BAPI, OData with all GW deployment types, Restfull and SOAP/WDSL Web Services.
- (C) Data Migrations and Technical Upgrade. LSMW, EMIGALL for FI-CA in IS-U/T, S/4 migration.
- (E) Standard Enhancement. Open FI/BTE, FQEvents, Exits, Enhancement Framework.
- (F) Forms development. SAPscript, Smartforms, Adobe PDF interactive and non-interactive classical forms, BRF+ based PDF S/4 custom forms and OData development.
SAP SuccessFactors Line of Business
- SAP SuccessFactors EC, PMGM, Succession Management, Career Development Planning and RMK ad-hock consulting. Russian and English speaking projects.
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation audit.
Partners and Ad-Hock Resources
We always have a pool of SAPdevelopers and consultants in Canada willing to work part-time.
SmartPro is a Belarusian development company with high experience in delivering software and technical consulting services for SAP based platforms, Mobile development, and Integration solutions. The company was founded in 2007 in Minsk. SmartPro has in total 30+ highly qualified developers and technical consultants experienceв in different industries: logistics, transport, oil/gas, metal manufacturing, retail, production etc.
IBA Group is one of the largest IT providers in the CEE region with headquarters in the Czech Republic and offices in more than 10 countries. IBLOGIC has a common interest in mining industry of Canada with IBA office in South Africa.