SAP Experience: SAP R/3 3.1-4.7, ECC5.0, ECC6.0, Solution Manager, IS-U6.04, CRM7.0
SAP Related languages: ABAP/4 (Classical and Object-Oriented)
SAP Development skills: for SD, MM-PUR/IM, PM, QM, PP, FI-CO, FI-AA, FI-SL, FI-CA, RM-CA, LE-DSD, LE-WM, RE-FX, CRM business process in Retail, Oil/Gas, Telecommunications, Utility, Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
SAP Functional skills: Best Practise Methodologies, Customizing for SD/MM/FI-CO/LE/PM/RE, Classification system, Document Management Syetem, Payment Medium Workbench (PWB), Print Workbench, Mass Activity transactions generation for RM-CA/FI-CA asynchronous mass processing.
SAP Technical Skills:
- Data Migration Strategies for master and operational data using LSMW, BDC/Batch Input(maps, call transaction), Direct Input, IDOCs, BAPIs, EMIGALL for RM-CA/FI-CA.
- SAP Upgrade related ABAP development for Unicode conversion, SPDD/SPAU and postupgrade procedures.
- SAP Standard Enhancements Methodologies using Business Transactions Events (Open FI, FQEvents for FI-CA), user-exits, screen-exits, substitutions, Enhancement Framework with enhancement-points and spots.
- Custom RICEFW ABAP development with procedual or object-oriented approaches using best practices in code standardization, multilevel logic construtions with synchronous or asynchronous run and DB level processing. Performance tuning, DB selection speed optimization,
- Dialog and User Interface Development: Dialog programming, Radio Frequency (RF) transactions development, Enjoy Components, ALV Grid/Tree, Application Logs, MS Office integration into SAP GUI via OLE using Visual Basic, BSP Applications, WebDynpro,
- Print Forms Development and Customizing: Sapscript, Smartforms, Adobe PDF interactive forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer, PrintOut into MSWord/MSExcel using templates from Arch.
- Interfaces development using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), RFC BAPIs, ALE/IDOCs, files (flat, xls, xml), cluster DB/SAP and ABAP memory, PI/XI Connectors, Workflow, Native SQL for mirror tables mapped at DB level.
DB: MSAccess, DB2, Oracle.
OS: DOS, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, IBM AIX.
Tools: HP Quality Center, Adobe Livecycle Designer, MS Project, Visio, Lotus Notes,
Education and Certifications
Education Level: Bachelor and Master Levels in Computer Sciences.
Languages: English, Russian, Belarusian, German (we can read specs).
Courses: BC400, BC401, BC402, BC410, BC412, BC415, BC416, BC420, BC425, BC427, BC430, BC490, ADM325, NET200, NET311, SM001, SAPNW, SOA100.
Certifications: All our Canadian consultants have SAP Professional certified level .